Bitcoin Casinos in Singapore
Bitcoin gambling is here to stay, at least in the foreseeable future. For Singaporeans looking for Bitcoin casinos, you can choose from many options. The catch with a Bitcoin casino is that you fund your account in BTC. It is a move away from a centralized banking system that confined gamblers to mainstream bank accounts. However, it doesn’t mean Bitcoin casino Singapore is exclusive to using BTC as the only currency. You can use other cryptocurrencies on top Bitcoin gambling Singapore websites. Other notable currencies available on such platforms include e-wallets, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and checks.
If you are new to BTC gambling, your first assignment should understand how it works. Note that Singaporean online casinos now encourage punters to pay in Bitcoin. Secondly, finding the best and safe BTC casino sites in Singapore is important. You should also sign up with an online Bitcoin casino Singapore that has positive and trusted reviews if you want to make the most of real money gambling with BTC as your preferred account. In this post, we explore online Bitcoin casinos in Singapore as well as sites you can join to experience the thrill of BTC gambling.
The Most Popular Bitcoin Casinos in Singapore
|30% up to 150 SGD||Read Review||Jack998||4000+|
|100% + 100 FS||Read Review||Vavada||4500++|
|200 SGD on Sports Betting or $300 for Casino Games||Read Review||22Bet||3631+|
|100% Up To €400||Read Review||Bizzo||1668+|
|100% up to €120 + 120 FS||Read Review||20bet||3500+|
|SGD2483 + 290 FS||Read Review||Melbet||2352+|
|400% up to 5500 SGD||Read Review||Red Stag||320+|
|100% up to €100 + 100 FS for Avalon: The Lost Kingdom||Read Review||National||2000+|
|150% up to SGD1443||Read Review||HFive5||N/A|
|100% Up To 750 SGD + 200 FS||Read Review||Wazamba||1787+|
A Guide to Bitcoin Casinos & BTC Gambling
When it comes to Bitcoin gambling, there is always a first time. However, every experience along the way boils down to making the right decisions from the onset. From choosing the ideal Bitcoin casino in Singapore to setting a Bitcoin address, every step matters. Note that Bitcoin eliminates third-party intermediaries such as banks in money transfers. Everything is decentralized, giving you control over everything. For the best Bitcoin exchanges in Singapore, you should check trusted online reviews for updated and reliable information.
A Brief Overview of Bitcoin
The origin of Bitcoin is credited to one Satoshi Nakamoto, a controversial founder whose real identity remains unknown. Created in 2008, the use of Bitcoin gained global popularity sometime in 2009. And as the world still seeks answers regarding the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, proponents of cryptocurrencies such as billionaire Elon Musk have helped fuel the popularity of crypto coins. And while BTC remains a volatile cryptocurrency, it has been hailed as a long-term store of value and the future of money.
Today, Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency based on recent global stats. For example, there are more than 18.92 million Bitcoins in circulation, and if you factor in the current BTC exchange value, you get a massive figure that underscores the significance of this cryptocurrency on the global economy. There are more than 14,000 BTC ATMs in the United States, which further highlights the fast-spreading acceptance of BTC in mainstream transactions. North America accounts for 84.4% of Bitcoin ATMs globally. India, the USA, Nigeria, Vietnam, and the UK rank highest among countries where Bitcoin is widely used. And according to a post on Yahoo Finance, at least 16% of Singaporeans own a cryptocurrency, with BTC being the most popular in the country.
How to Use It?
Despite fluctuations in cryptocurrency prices, BTC remains the indisputable king of cryptocurrencies. But for a beginner Bitcoin gambler, how to use the crypto coin is always a big concern. These steps should help you use Bitcoin on your casino account.
- Start by setting up your Bitcoin casino account.
- Go to your account cashier lobby and choose Bitcoin as the payment method.
- Enter your BTC address. You must set up an account with a BTC exchange platform operating in Singapore to get a BTC address.
- Next, enter the deposit amount to fund your online Bitcoin casino account and start playing your favourite games.
Buying Bitcoin Using SG Dollars
First-time Bitcoin users are bound to encounter some challenges. But with the right information on how to buy Bitcoin in Singapore, getting started with Bitcoin gambling in Singapore should be easy. Thus, to learn BTC gambling for Singaporeans, see the steps below to get started.
- Start by finding a reliable and trustworthy cryptocurrency exchange in Singapore and signup. There are several of them in Singapore, so ensure to find one that is easily accessible from a BTC online casino.
- After creating your account with a BTC exchange, fund your account using a credit/debit card. Note that you can also transfer money directly from your bank or another exchange account.
- Now proceed to buy BTC on the exchange platform. Your BTC balance should reflect on the exchange.
- Now login to your BTC casino account and deposit funds from the exchange wallet.
- The deposit should reflect on your casino account immediately or at least within a few minutes.
Best Bitcoin Online Casinos for Singaporean Players in 2023
Singapore is fast-growing into a Bitcoin powerhouse. And unlike many countries where the use of cryptocurrency is strictly monitored by central banks and even discouraged, Singaporeans can send and receive BTC without any challenges. You can also use it to fund Singaporean online Bitcoin casinos. Let’s review some of the best BTC casinos in Singapore.
Jack998 is a trusted internet casino in Singapore. It is the ideal gambling site if you are looking for a gambling site that accepts Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. A welcome bonus and other offers await new customers who create their accounts with Jack998 casino. Notable gaming providers on Jack998 include Microgaming, NetEnt, and iSoftbet. Moreover, players at Jack998 online casino can bank using Help2Pay, EeziePay, PayTrust, and other cryptocurrencies. Accepted currencies on Jack998 include SGD, VND, THB, and MYR.
Popular Jack998 casino Singapore games include live dealer games, progressive jackpots, slots, and table games. Only eligible players are allowed to sign up with Jack998 Singapore.
Uptown Aces Casino
Another popular online casino ranked among the best in Singapore is Uptown Aces. New Singaporean punters who sign up with Uptown Aces get up to a 300% match-up bonus on initial deposit as a welcome offer. However, players must meet x35 as well as other terms and conditions to qualify for the bonus. Payment methods on Uptown Aces Singapore include BTC, Skrill, ECO Card, Neteller, debit/credit, and bank transfers.
You can play several games on Uptown Aces online casino in Singapore. They include table games and slot machines. Note that the casino website can be accessed through a smartphone for mobile gaming. Through a partnership with RTG, Uptown Aces is one of the best BTC casinos to join in Singapore.
El Royale Casino
You can never run short of online Bitcoin casinos in Singapore. El Royale casino gives you customers a mouthwatering welcome offer of 250% on slots. The offer comes with 50 free spins. Note that Bitcoin is one of the main payment methods on the El Royale casino website. Visa and Litecoin are other banking methods you can use to fund your El Royale casino account. You can enjoy playing table games, slots, and live casino games on the gaming site. New players should always check the El Royale promotions page for the latest offers on the popular Singaporean casino website.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Funds on Bitcoin Casino Sites?
Bitcoin is fast becoming a preferred banking method on casino websites. And unlike mainstream banking options, using Bitcoin to fund or withdraw money from casino websites is simple and easy. Let’s see how to go about it.
- Login to your Bitcoin casino account and go to the banking section.
- Click ‘deposit’ and opt for BTC as your preferred banking method.
- Indicate the deposit amount, provide your Bitcoin wallet and click ‘continue’.
- You will be directed to the BTC exchange with which you have an account to complete the transaction.
- The deposit should reflect on your casino account shortly after.
- On the cashier section of your casino account, click ‘withdraw’.
- Input the withdrawal amount to continue.
- Choose Bitcoin as the withdrawal method.
- Confirm the account is yours by re-entering the password to continue.
- The withdrawn amount should reflect in your BTC wallet within minutes.
Bitcoin Fees and Limits
While Bitcoin is arguably the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, a transaction in BTC is surprisingly cheap, even in Singapore. Originally, people would pay upwards of $30 to send or receive Bitcoin, a fee that was used to cover mining costs. However, the transaction limits and fees have plummeted considerably. BTC transaction fees on internet casinos and exchanges based in Singapore are less than 1% of the transaction amount. Popular Bitcoin exchanges in Singapore include but are not limited to Bitmex, OKEX, Crupto.com, Kraken, Huobi Global, and Gemini.
The Merits and Demerits of Depositing with Bitcoin
Bitcoin banking in online casinos is fast becoming the go-to option for Singaporean punters. It brings us to a question of the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin depositing.
- Affordable: It is cheap to send/receive payments in BTC. The charges are less than 1% on Singaporean casinos, making it one of the best ways to save money when depositing or withdrawing funds.
- Secure and trusted: Bitcoin is today’s most trusted cryptocurrency. The blockchain technology on which Bitcoin runs guarantees safe and hack-proof transactions.
- Transact at lightning speed: Paying or receiving payments is one of the fastest ways to do online transactions today. Because BTC transactions do not pass through long processes often associated with fiat currencies, you only need a wallet key to complete payment.
- High level of privacy: Bitcoin payment systems are built to protect user privacy. The anonymous transactions conducted through blockchain technology ensures users remain anonymous hence safe from cybercriminals.
- Cryptocurrencies are volatile: The biggest challenge with using BTC is the volatility of the cryptocurrencies. The price of BTC keeps fluctuating. However, the scarcity of BTC is what keeps it in demand despite occasional plunges in exchange rates.
- Regulatory Concerns: Government-controlled system hence no third-party interference. However, the lack of regulation on BTC use also makes it risky, especially to investors.
- Irreversibility of payments: Once a BTC transaction goes through, it cannot be reversed, which is not the case with fiat currencies. Because you cannot reverse payments, there is a substantial risk of losing money to unscrupulous systems.
- Limited use: Bitcoin remains unaccepted in most government institutions as an alternative currency. It not only erodes people’s trust in BTC but also limits its use globally.
Money Deposit via Bitcoin: Is It Safe and Secure?
The security of Bitcoin transactions is undoubtedly top-notch. Because you are in control of your wallet and everything goes through a blockchain system, every transaction is coded with a secret key only known to a wallet owner. A transaction key in the blockchain system is only used once, which makes Bitcoin gambling even safer. Moreover, P2P payments in Bitcoin eliminate the need for third-party regulators, further ensuring that no one else knows your transaction details.
Alternatives to BTC for Making Deposits at Online Casinos
While Bitcoin and gambling are fast becoming inseparable, especially in online casinos, punters can always explore alternative payment methods. However, this should depend on the most convenient method for you. Here are notable alternatives to BTC in any popular Bitcoin casino Singapore.
- E-wallets: E-wallets have become more popular over the years as alternative banking methods in online casinos and merchant sites. Popular e-wallets you can add to your Singaporean casino account include PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Debit/Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards are equally significant payment methods in leading internet casinos. Visa debit/credit cards, as well as Mastercard, are popular payment methods in Singapore.
- Cryptocurrencies: Where there is Bitcoin, chances are also high that you can use Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, and any other cryptocurrency. It is the case with the best Bitcoin casino online in Singapore you may wish to join.
- Wire transfers: Direct bank deposits/withdrawals are another banking method to choose in online casinos. However, bank payments to or from internet casinos are often subject to rigorous verification hence may take longer than the above alternatives to BTC.
Why Should Players Choose Bitcoin at Online Casinos for Real Money?
Bitcoin casinos are becoming indispensable, and there is a good explanation for the phenomenon. Let’s explore some of the reasons below.
- Safe gambling: Gambling involves risk-taking and while anyone can win on a Bitcoin casino in Singapore, getting lucky also involves being cautious. Bitcoin payments guarantee gamblers’ safety because it is secure to send and receive payments with the cryptocurrency.
- Exciting bonuses: Bitcoin deposits attract lucrative bonuses on leading Singaporean online casinos. For example, Bitcoin casino free spins and Bitcoin casino welcome offers are bonuses that will leverage your stakes.
- Lots of games to play: You should also get ready to play lots of games at Bitcoin-friendly casinos. Apart from promotional games and Bitcoin jackpot games, poker, liver games, and slots are some of the exciting games to play in Singaporean casinos.
- Quick deposits and withdrawals: It is easy and fast to deposit or withdraw using Bitcoin. Bitcoin payments are decentralized hence free from bureaucratic payment verification processes.
- Negligible fees: Another reason to choose BTC casino is to enjoy low fees. BTC transaction fees are lower than 1% on most casino websites.
Bitcoin Gambling Bonuses: How Do They Work?
Bitcoin bonuses work similarly to any other casino promotions/offers. First off, punters can sign up and claim a welcome offer whose value may vary from one casino site to the next. Exiting player bonuses include referable bonuses, daily, weekly and monthly promotions. There are also game-specific bonuses that restrict gamblers from playing specific games to qualify for bonuses. Moreover, on Bitcoin casinos, punters can earn from Bitcoin-only deposits.
Bitcoin Online Casino Games
Thus far, you should be ready to start playing Bitcoin games on a casino website as soon as you finish signing up. Because flipping through hundreds of games can be a real tough hassle, we have filtered some games worth playing on your favourite casino website in Singapore.
- Bitcoin Blackjack
- Bitcoin Baccarat
- Bitcoin Roulette
- Bitcoin Poker
- Bitcoin Slots
- Bitcoin lottery
Bitcoin Online Casino FAQs
Are Bitcoin casinos safe?
- Yes, it is safe to transact in Bitcoin when depositing or withdrawing funds from an online casino in Singapore.
Is Bitcoin gambling profitable?
- Bitcoin gambling Singapore is profitable because it saves you money on transaction fees. You also get exciting bonuses to leverage your stake in a BTC casino. However, BTC gambling depends on luck, skills, and experience.
Is BTC available in all countries and all casinos?
- Unfortunately, BTC is not yet available in some countries. But you can use BTC in many countries (including Singapore) to fund online casino accounts or cryptocurrency wallets as a payment gateway.
How can I withdraw my BTC winnings?
- You should log into your casino account to initiate a BTC withdrawal. Go to the cashier page, indicate the amount, and specify Bitcoin as the payment gateway.
How and where to buy BTC to make a deposit?
- You can buy BTC from trustworthy cryptocurrency exchanges in Singapore. To deposit BTC to a casino account, log in and link your BTC address to the gambling. It is secure and private.
Can I play at Bitcoin casinos via my smartphone?
- Yes, you can visit the mobile website version of a casino site and fund your gambling account from a BTC address.
Which games can I play using Bitcoin?
- With BTC, you can play several casino games such as slots, poker, baccarat, table, jackpot, and live casino games.