Online Roulette for Singapore Players
You’ve heard that roulette games are fun, but did you know you can play them from the comfort of your home? Thanks to gambling sites, you can play online roulette for fun or for real money. It’s possible to try these games from any location, using your PC or a portable device. But before you start, you need to find the best roulette websites available.
CasinoHEX created a detailed guide on online roulette for Singaporeans. It covers everything from the game’s history to the basic playing rules. You’ll learn how to play online roulette and discover its different versions. Our experts also picked the most trusted online roulette platforms for SG players.
We want you to enjoy the roulette game like millions of its fans worldwide. Don’t forget that you can start with free online roulette before investing actual cash. Read our guide to understand the game’s basics, and then check out the online roulette Singapore website list for 2023. If you are ready to start playing roulette online, here’s what you should know about it!
The Best Online Roulette Casinos in Singapore
|200 SGD on Sports Betting or $300 for Casino Games||Read Review||22Bet||3631+|
|100% + 100 FS||Read Review||Vavada||4500++|
|30% up to 150 SGD||Read Review||Jack998||4000+|
|100% up to €120 + 120 FS||Read Review||20bet||3500+|
|100% Up To €400||Read Review||Bizzo||1668+|
|100% up to 277 SGD||Read Review||77Bet||N/A|
|100% up to €100 + 100 FS for Avalon: The Lost Kingdom||Read Review||National||2000+|
|400% up to 5500 SGD||Read Review||Red Stag||320+|
|150% up to SGD1443||Read Review||HFive5||N/A|
|100% Up To 750 SGD + 200 FS||Read Review||Wazamba||1787+|
Roulette History – A Brief Overview
According to Britannica, we can’t surely say who invented roulette. Some believe that Blaise Pascal designed or improved the wheel after encountering it somewhere. Others say Dominican monks brought it to France. Either way, there’s no doubt that the term “roulette” appeared in Bordeaux in 1716.
Another important year is 1790, as that’s when we got the single-wheel structure we see in roulette games online today. The true popularity of roulette began in the 1970s in land-based gambling facilities. Once the internet became fast enough to allow playing real money roulette over the web, the game’s popularity went through the roof. Today, it’s among the most popular casino games in Singapore and beyond.
Roulette Rules – A Basic Guide
Roulette is among the simplest casino games to learn. You have a wheel with random sockets marked with numbers from 1 to 36, plus one or two “zero” fields. The croupier or casino software spins the ball around the wheel, and it lands in a random socket.
You place bets before the spin, and the goal is to guess where the ball will land. Apart from the number, you can wager on the group and other available options. If you guess correctly, you win a prize based on the payment structure. After settling the rewards, a new round starts. The rules are identical in gambling facilities and on the web. They also don’t change when you play online roulette for free or invest actual cash.
What You Should Know Before Playing Roulette
Playing online roulette is easy to learn but hard to master. The good news is you’ll feel comfortable after playing only several rounds. Before you visit online roulette sites, here’s what to know about the game.
The board is the screen section where you place bets in online roulette games. It contains 12 rows and three columns with numbers from 1-36, plus the “Zero” field and the space for the outside wagers. Gambling properties allow calling a bet by pronouncing it, and the croupier will do the work for you. But if you play online roulette, you need to click the fields yourself.
The wheel is where the ball will spin and ultimately land in one of the sockets. It contains a random layout of all numbers specified on the board. It doesn’t matter if you play online roulette for free or for real money. The wheel layout is always true to the chosen game version.
This term refers to wagers you put on the board’s number section in SG online roulette. Here’s a brief overview of available options in actual cash and free roulette games:
- Straight. You pick a single number and receive a 35:1 payment if the ball lands there.
- Split, Street, and Square bets. You can split bets between two numbers on the board (Split – 17:1 payment). The alternatives include covering three from the same row (Street – 11:1) and four numbers (Square – 8:1).
- Six lines. You can split the bet between numbers from two rows. The odd calculation indicates you’ll receive a 5:1 payment for this play.
The online casino roulette board features an additional section next to the number zone. It offers outside wagers, including:
- Even/odd, high/low, and color bets. These all have a 48.65% winning chance and 1:1 payments. You wager either on the number group or the socket color.
- Column wager. You place it next to the desired number column to cover all numbers there. For example, the first column includes 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, etc. Each has 12 numbers, and the payment is 2:1.
- Dozen wagers. It offers a 2:1 payment, but you need to guess the dozen where the winning number belongs. The choices include 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36.
Those who tried free online roulette know you can split the wheel into sections. Based on the number arrangement on the wheel, you can play these bets:
- Zero spiel. It involves playing “0” and several numbers around it. You cover seven sockets, and payments vary on the number.
- Voisins du Zéro. Although it translates as “zero neighbors,” it refers to a bigger number group around the zero sockets. The payments vary, and you cover 17 numbers.
- Orphelines. These are “orphans” as they involve three numbers on the right and five numbers on the left of the wheel. They don’t belong to any other group, so they joined in a single section.
- Series 5/8. Some also call this the “small” series. It covers the 12 remaining numbers on the wheel.
Top Online Roulette Game Versions
It’s time to learn about different versions of online Roulette in Singapore. Here are the top options available to players!
According to historians, roulette came to America in the 1800s. They adapted the game by adding the “00” field to the wheel. That means the US roulette has 38 sockets – 0, 00, and numbers from 1 to 36. If you plan to visit the real money online roulette casinos, be aware that the house edge is higher than in the European and French variations.
It originated in Germany and featured a single-zero wheel. The game offers a 37-socket layout – numbers from 1 to 36 and “0.” The number layout is entirely different than in the US version. European Roulette offers a lower house edge, making it a favorable choice for beginners.
French roulette has an identical layout to the European version. However, it has subtle differences in the board layout and rule adjustments. The first is the “La Partage” rule that gives you 50% of the wager back if you played an outside bet and the winning socket is zero. There’s also the “En Prison” that allows repeating the same wager instead of taking the 50% back. Since these are additional player privileges, French roulette offers better odds than other basic versions.
Mini roulette reduces the wheel size to 13 sockets – numbers from 1 to 12 and “0.” It’s a light version of the original game, with smaller payments but better winning odds. You’ll only find the mini variation at top roulette sites since many operators don’t have it in their libraries.
The twist is this game uses at least two balls instead of only one. The number varies on the chosen roulette casinos online, but you’ll often find two or three balls. The presence of more balls increases your chances of hitting the right spot.
The multi-wheel concept maximizes the thrill. You use one board to bet on multiple wheels, usually ranging from two to six. It requires higher investments, so it’s best for high rollers who play online roulette for real money.
Live Dealer Roulette
Best online roulette casinos aim to resemble the land-based gambling facility experience. That’s why they stream live dealer games from studios or actual casinos. The dealer guides you through the game and spins the ball. Some platforms even allow chatting with the host and other players.
Graphics are the major change in 3D Roulette. Best online roulette games developers leveraged technology to create three-dimensional titles. If the game’s appearance is a crucial factor, you’ll enjoy this version. The rules are identical to the chosen variation.
You need to activate the online roulette real money option for this game. The basic rules are identical, but there’s a progressive jackpot fund. You add a small side bet every round when you want to compete for it. The winner is randomly chosen, and the sums won can be whopping!
Try Best Online Roulette Games
Free VS Real Money Online Roulette
Should you play roulette online for free or invest actual cash? If you have never played the game, start with the demo variations. You can move to real money once you feel ready. Here’s a more detailed comparison of the two playing styles!
|Real Money Roulette||Free Roulette Online|
|You can pick from more roulette variations, such as live dealer games||Excellent for beginners to learn the game’s basics|
|It unlocks access to casino bonuses, such as deposit boosts and cashback deals||Most platforms allow playing anonymously and without registration|
|Most platforms have a loyalty program where you earn complimentary points and benefits while playing||You don’t have to worry about losing actual cash|
|The adrenaline keeps you on the edge of your seat||A great choice to try different tips and strategies|
Tips, Strategies, and Tactics to Help Beginners in Roulette
You need the luck to win in roulette and other casino games. However, math experts and other enthusiasts believe science can boost your chances. Here are some tips and strategies to use in online roulette for Singaporean players!
Odds to Win Roulette
French and European Roulette offer 37 sockets. That puts the house edge at 2.7%, more tempting than in the US variation. Due to the 38th socket marked with “00,” the American Roulette’s house edge is 5.26%.
These odds also affect the chances of winning outside bets. For 1:1 payments, you have 48.65% to win those wagers in European Roulette. However, the chance goes down to 46.37% in the American variant. The US version has a 31.58% chance of landing a 2:1 payment bet, while the US roulette boosts those odds to 32.43%.
Tips to Win Online Roulette
- Understand the game first. We hope our guide can help, but try to get the game’s basics even before you load it.
- Try the free version. The demo roulette variations will ensure you get comfortable playing the game. Once you feel confident enough, it’s easy to move to real money versions.
- Start with smaller wagers. It will help “feel” the table without losing too much money quickly.
- Pick reliable platforms. You should stick to recommended Singapore online roulette platforms. They ensure the best terms for all visitors and a safe and fair playing environment.
- The European version is better than the American. You are welcome to test any version that fits your preference. But European Roulette has a lower house edge, making your chances better than in the US variation.
CasinoHEX Recommended Strategies to Use in Roulette
- Martingale. The simplest and most commonly used strategy. You begin with a starting bet – for example, SG$2. If you lose, you double it to SG$4. Losing again means doubling to SG$8, etc. The idea is to cover all losses and profit when you win. The problem is you can lose a lot if you enter a losing streak.
- Reverse Martingale. The twist is you boost your bet after winning and lower it when you lose. It’s risky since nothing guarantees you’ll recover the investment if you win.
- The Fibonacci method. It’s another strategy where you increase bets after losing. However, your next wager is the sum of the two previous investments. It starts at SG$1, and the second round is also SG$1. If you lose again, you increase to SG$2, and then to SG$3, etc.
- D’Alembert system. It’s a simple but risky approach that starts by setting a starting wager. If you lose, you increase it by a single unit for the next round. But if you win, you decrease it by one unit.
- Color bet. You can wager on red or black and have 48.65% of winning with each choice.
- Column bet. It involves wagering on all the numbers from the chosen column.
- Corner bet. You cover four numbers with your wager, and the sum is split equally.
- Dozen bet. Players can wager on dozens in online roulette. The choices include 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36.
- Even money. These are wagers with 1:1 payments, such as even/odd or low/high.
- High/low. It includes wagering on low (1-18) or high (19-36) numbers. The odds are 48.65%.
- Inside bet. You place these on the numbers while the wagering is in progress.
- Line bet. It involves wagering on six numbers from the chosen two rows.
- Odd/even bet. If you play roulette online, another choice is to wager on even and odd numbers.
- Outside bet. These involve all wagering options outside of the number section on the board.
- Racetrack. The racetrack is an additional board that makes it easier to place wagers when enjoying roulette online.
- Row bet. It covers three numbers placed in the same row.
- Split bet. You pick two numbers to share the wager.
- Straight bet. It’s when you wager on a single number, and this ensures the biggest payment.
Roulette Bankroll Money Management
Playing the best online roulette Singaporean players can enjoy is fun. But if you invest real money, caution is necessary. Bankroll management is imperative to avoid potential financial problems, and here are some tips in that area:
- House always has an advantage over you. Even if you play a 1:1 outside bet, you have less than a 50% chance of winning. In other words, you should always wager only the money you are prepared to lose.
- Choose how much you’ll spend beforehand. Before starting online roulette, decide how much money you’ll invest. You can deposit a limited amount to your casino account or use responsible gaming measures to restrict yourself from investing more.
- Set a stake per round or day. You can also decide the maximum amount to spend per round, daily, or weekly. If you reach the limit, stop playing and take a break.
- Never play under the influence. Whether you drank alcohol or used substances, don’t play roulette when under the influence. Many experts warn about alcoholism and gambling addiction being co-occurring disorders.
How We Check Online Roulette Sites
Our experts focus on every aspect that could help us identify the top roulette casino platforms in Singapore. The team’s primary priorities include:
- Safety and fair play. First, we confirm the roulette website applies all the latest security measures. It also needs to have valid gaming licenses. Additionally, we check for fair-play certificates and tests by independent bodies.
- Game selection. How many titles and roulette versions are there? Most platforms offer several basic games. But roulette players appreciate innovation and giving different games a shot. The more roulette titles in the library, the better.
- Mobile support. Is there a dedicated mobile app, or does the casino feature a responsive website design? Playing on the go is a vital component, and it needs to run smoothly.
- Payment options. Real money SG players appreciate multiple banking choices. That includes electronic wallets, credit cards, and even crypto. Apart from instant deposits, cash-outs should be smooth and fast.
- Bonuses and loyalty programs. The best online roulette platforms will welcome new real money users with a tempting offer. It can be a deposit boost or another incentive. Some platforms have loyalty programs and other roulette-specific promotions, too.
What to Expect from Our Recommended Online Roulette Casinos
Why would you stick to our online casino roulette Singapore selection? It’s because we picked the best platforms for local players, and here’s why:
- The best gaming selection. Our websites focus on roulette and check different versions available. That includes live roulette online Singapore tables for high-rollers with generous maximum stakes but also software-powered games with low wagers for casual players.
- A safe gaming environment. For starters, all casinos we pick have valid gaming licenses. They also apply security measures like SSL and transaction encryption.
- Fair play conditions and high RTPs. All providers use RNG, and we make sure the chosen casinos only stick to reputable developers. We also check if the operator has a third-party fair-play certificate and the roulette RTP percentages. That ensures equal conditions for all players on that platform.
- Free and real money options. Whether you want some fun or aim to invest big, you’ll find the preferred platform on our list.
Our Process for Testing Roulette Games
CasinoHEX begins by testing the platform and seeing if the registration process goes smoothly. We also check deposit speed and other relevant factors before focusing on reviewing roulette games. And here are some things we pay attention to while testing roulette titles:
- Does everything work smoothly? Is the screen responsive when using a touchscreen device and PC? Are there any problems with the game loading or crashing? It’s vital that everything goes smoothly for players to enjoy the game.
- Is it available on mobile? It’s a bonus point if the game offers a portable device version that ensures an optimal gaming experience.
- What resolutions are available in live games? For live dealer games, some want a 4K quality stream. Others prefer lower resolutions due to slower internet connections. We check if the streams run smoothly regardless of the chosen resolution.
- The graphics and interface. The interface should be intuitive, so placing bets should be simple. A beautiful graphical layout is a bonus, as well as the animation of the ball spinning around the wheel.
Where Can I Find Best Online Roulette in Singapore?
You don’t need to look any further to find the best online roulette site for Singaporeans. CasinoHEX experts created a list of top internet roulette platforms for SG players. Check it out and pick your favorite to enjoy this game today!
FAQ about Online Roulette for Singapore Players
How does online roulette work?
- You need a valid internet connection to play online roulette. Instead of taking chips yourself and putting them on desired fields, you use your mouse to pick preferred bets. Apart from that, the rules are identical. What about how to win online roulette? It all comes down to guessing the socket where the ball will land correctly.
Is online roulette rigged?
- If you stick to reputable websites recommended by CasinoHEX, you can rest assured everything is fair. There’s no way how to hack roulette online as top developers and operators use the latest safety measures. They also use random number generators (RNG) and complex algorithms to ensure everything is 100% random.
How to play online roulette?
- You begin by registering and depositing funds to the desired casino website. Alternatively, some platforms offer free play. Once you load the game, you place bets before the deadline. After the timer counts down, the ball starts spinning and lands in one of the sockets. If you guessed correctly, you qualify for a win, and a new round starts.
Is there a minimum wager in roulette?
- The minimum bet depends on the table. Some tables require only $0.01 investments, while premium ones have a minimum $10 bet or more. The lowest wager required is usually less when betting directly on the number and higher for outside bets.
Is there a wagering limit in online roulette?
- Most tables have maximum wagering on a single bet. That sum is usually lower for inside bets and higher for outside wagers. The actual limit depends on the table. It varies from $1 to $5K or more in high-roller areas.
How many numbers are on a roulette wheel?
- European Roulette features the “zero” field and numbers from 1 to 36. That means 37 sockets are on the wheel, and the same is true for French Roulette. American Roulette adds a double-zero socket to the wheel. It also has a different number layout.
What is online roulette and its main rules?
- Online roulette is a game you play over the internet. It involves a ball spinning around the wheel and landing in one of the specified sockets. Before the ball spins, you wager on the outcome. You can bet on the socket number or pick other wagering options. If you guess correctly, you win and get the specified payment.
How to find a fair online roulette table?
- Most providers will specify the return to player rate for their online roulette. You can check RTP and find the most generous games. Our team picked the best Singapore internet roulette platforms. Stick to those websites, and you’ll have equal chances to win as other players.
How to play roulette online and win in different versions?
- The experts recommend trying different variations to see which fits you best. European and French Roulette offer a single-zero, and American Roulette offers a double-zero wheel. Most recommend starting with the single-wheel option since the house edge is lower.
Can you win real money and how to beat online roulette to do it?
- Yes, if you play real money roulette, you compete for actual cash prizes. The best payment is for guessing the exact number where the ball will land. You can also profit from guessing the correct color, odd/even, or other wager types.
How to win online roulette every time?
- There’s no method how to always win roulette online. It’s not that different from other casino games since luck is the deciding factor in guessing where the ball will land correctly. Some tips and strategies might help boost your winning odds, especially in the long run.
How to cheat roulette online?
- There’s no way how to hack online casino roulette, so there’s no point in trying. Gambling developers and operators work hard to ensure fair play conditions for all players. They use the ultimate security measures and utilize complex algorithms to ensure everything is transparent.
Is there a free roulette for mobile devices?
- Yes, you can play free roulette on the go. That’s possible on your smartphone, iPad, tablets, and other portable devices. Most recommended roulette sites for Singapore players offer mobile-friendly versions. There’s a stable connection requirement for an optimal experience.
Can I play free roulette, or do I need to invest real money?
- Some platforms offer free versions of their roulette games. You’ll find providers that call it demo versions. The difference is you use “play money,” so everything is virtual. If you win, you don’t win actual funds, and investing real money is necessary to compete for actual prizes.
Are strategies the way how to win at online roulette?
- If you are wondering can online roulette be beaten with strategies, these methods serve to boost your odds. Going in with a certain playing method might give you more confidence and positive energy than relying on intuition and choosing the fields randomly. However, it all ultimately comes down to luck in online roulette.
What is the best online roulette site?
- You can find many reliable internet roulette platforms. The CasinoHEX team gathered top websites where Singapore players can try this game. Stick to those operators to ensure fair terms and play the best roulette games. Feel free to try multiple platforms as nothing limits you to a single site.